Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Grey 2011 (English) DVD (Dual Audio) Torrent Download

The Grey (2011)

Good rate 19 Bad rate 1


Seeds 100 Seeds Peers 59 Peers

The Grey torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2011
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama
Director: Joe Carnahan
Starring: Liam Neeson, Frank Grillo, Dermot Mulroney


Download torrent


Description:
After their plane crashes in Alaska, there are six oil workers directed by an experienced hunter for survival, but the evil wolf pack watching his every move.
Review:
This is my first review ever, so forgive me.I do not talk about the plot, not to spoil it, but ill just say you do not have just one chick-flick/action film or documentary in nature against a person movies like you've never seen before.I saw the movie struck my brain, and then, as usual, came to read the reviews on here. Then I hated it so much to consider. So I decided to say something to the ITI, a lot of people hated it or did not see it, because they thought their other shooting / Unknown Liam Neesons activities. That's why the film the wrong crowd and low. Yes, it has its flaws, but if you can not see what this film is that it will definitely have a look at it. But the thing is, not everyone can be the general public. You know what I mean, if you've already seen it.Its funny how people do not like this movie, because of unrealistic events, while they enjoy movies like Mission Impossible or Sherlock Holmes In addition, they boast. realistic? Well, no. they are bad movies? not really that type of movie. So I think this is not a reason to dislike the film, and as I said his film is not a documentary one.My advice, if you appreciate the extraordinary films and tired of the way they have been made to Section alone, you can not ignore the critics and see, and there are different experience.PS I decided to Sherlock Holmes and Mission Impossible, since they were released almost at the same time as the Grey is they received higher ratings


No comments:

Post a Comment