Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters 2013 English.BluRay.[AC3] Torrent Download

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief (2010)

Good rate 16 Bad rate 0


Seeds 127 Seeds Peers 66 Peers

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Chris Columbus
Starring: Logan Lerman, Brandon T. Jackson, Steve Coogan


Download torrent


Description:
A teenager discovers he descendant of the Greek god, and goes on an adventure to settle. Ongoing battle between the gods!
Review:
I went to see the movie without any expectations. I havent read the books and I just read a review in the paper.Yes, parts taken from other films, but what sets this film apart is that it is not taken too seriously, as The Harry P. Was like most of the actors were instructed to ham that up.I was looking at the clock during the movie (two hours), which is a good sign that I enjoy for ride.What I agree not like was that most of the mythology that were missing. As information is expected. Not all it did was allow me to connect to the main characters, because I do not know enough about them (from the movie). The music was not overbearing, but it went very well with the movie. Nothing memorable except Hell.S Road / Fx performing at an acceptable level, especially Hades (the place is not the God). But the gods were too human for my producers liking.Maybe hope that this film will fill the gap being left by Harry P. The hero of this movie is the same age as Harry in his last film.I believe it repeats (DVD).


No comments:

Post a Comment