Monday, August 19, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful 2013 [English] (DVD-R) 480p Torrent Download

Oz the Great and Powerful (2013)

Good rate 15 Bad rate 2


Seeds 136 Seeds Peers 72 Peers

Oz the Great and Powerful torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Sam Raimi
Starring: James Franco, Mila Kunis, Rachel Weisz


Download torrent


Description:
A small-time magician will be swept away to a magical country and forced into a power struggle between the three witches.
Review:
I do not usually write reviews but I feel compelled to write something about this film. I saw a little 'negative publicity of this film, and I noticed that there were some low points in the vote. I must respectfully say to these people, you're an idiot. The film was almost perfect for what was to be a family film a magical place. It 'was in all honesty a couple of errors in the document concerning the relationships between the main characters, but differences were more creative and I wish I had not fully developed fault. In addition to the film was brilliant and it was fun in a very pleasant and surprisingly fun and I want to say. The film was a credit to the legend of L Frank Baum and the legend of the Wizard of Oz. I do not think that this film has no hope for the kind of success The Wizard of Oz had, but it was far beyond the typical garbage produced in Hollywood these days. I say get girlfriend, boyfriend, son, mother, father, or anyone to go and see it, you will have fun and have a few laughs too. Thank you for reading my review and God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment