Thursday, August 8, 2013

Rise of the Guardians 2012 English DVDRip x264 Torrent Download

Rise of the Guardians (2012)

Good rate 17 Bad rate 4


Seeds 107 Seeds Peers 92 Peers

Rise of the Guardians torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family
Director: Peter Ramsey
Starring: Chris Pine, Alec Baldwin, Isla Fisher


Download torrent


Description:
When an evil spirit step runs the attack on Earth, the immortal Guardians unite to protect the innocence of children around the world.
Review:
I am a 24 year old beautiful masculine men, but I love animated films. My wife and I went and saw this movie on a date, and hands down the best Christmas movie of all time. He was full of wonder, awe and magic.I teared up at least four different times during the film. It made me feel like a child again, he believes me. I was gasping and laughing at the same parts as the 3-year-old girl sitting three seats away any movie that can make it worth a look. The best holiday movie of all times.I am a woman :) and I have the movie to be equally moving and cause feelings about the holiday and I felt since I was a child. It seems like a simple children's film, but it is much more than that if you really allow yourself to feel the characters. :) I hope you and your family the film as much as we did enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment