Friday, August 30, 2013

On the Road 2012 English DVD XViD Torrent Download

On the Road (2012)

Good rate 11 Bad rate 3


Seeds 108 Seeds Peers 92 Peers

On the Road torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Drama
Director: Walter Salles
Starring: Sam Riley, Garrett Hedlund, Kristen Stewart


Download torrent


Description:
Young writer Sal Paradise's life shook the arrival of free-spirited girlfriend Marylou and Dean Moriarty. As they travel across the country to meet a mix of people who are all indelible impact on their journey.
Review:
I enjoyed the book immensely when I read it a few years back. I shot it over two days and just thought it was a fantastic read with an incredibly high energy feel to it. (It's almost like reading the equivalent of a few cups of coffee) but the film does not have a specific wired high-energy feel to it, in fact I thought the movie kind of saps some of the history of energy trying to put everything in the context of the story has a beginning, middle and end. I see this adaptation should do something to reform just because someone will have to film a story with a clear line of people who arent familiar with the book and understand it well, but at the same time it kind of takes away some of the amazing strength of the book. Actually, it's kind of reminded me of Robert Redford 70s version of The Great Gatsby that accurately reproduce a scene from the book, because they forgot to infuse the film with a vibrant energy as the Fighter; llmaterial had in spades! Enough about that tho because of On The Road film is stable enough fun and pretty well made movie's hard not to like it at all. I actually see almost the entire movie with a big smile on my face because I had no small measure of staging some scenes from the book, as well as some lines to capture that I remembered vividly from the book, but not before hearing them it comes to the movie, I think about how great it was that the writer-director had to cover them.The same movie I'm also getting better in retrospect, because at first I did not take Sam Rielley or Garret Hedlund as Sal and Dean. I thought they were both totally miscast, but the truth movie time, it was much easier to accept them as symbols, if only because I think they had some kind of mind fo r both characters - Sal had been less grizzled, yet naive ... and Dean had a much more manic and charming, but not quite low-key, but very friendly person. (I know, maybe James Franco wouldve been a good choice for this thing, it really can do both mania and depression.) While I understand that you do not overdo Dean Moriarty otherwise you risk going too far and having it not be likely as someone who could easily charm the entire group of people, but again, as the movie goes, but the stage to go through - it becomes much easier to take two characters Sal and Dean. I feel thats actually true as the whole film as well. That starts with a lot of kind of I do not know if this kind of vibe, and she quickly wins you over as convinced by the scene from the book is over. I really feel Walter Salles really captured the spirit and underlying sadness in the book, but not quite capture the crazy passionate about the high level of energy, which makes the book an intoxicating read. Although initially came as a disappointment to me, I have to admit that the film (like the book it is based on) has been growing for me as I looked at it, and if the movie can not be exactly like the book at her fair enough interpretation of the book's characters and events that I would like to receive and enjoy on their own. (The fact that it is also beautifully shot and has a great accompanying soundtrack help tremendously!)


No comments:

Post a Comment