Sunday, September 8, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful 2013 English DVD 720p Torrent Download

Oz the Great and Powerful (2013)

Good rate 8 Bad rate 2


Seeds 115 Seeds Peers 81 Peers

Oz the Great and Powerful torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Sam Raimi
Starring: James Franco, Mila Kunis, Rachel Weisz


Download torrent


Description:
Little Wizard took a cruel land and was forced to a power struggle between the three witches.
Review:
I usually do not write reviews, but I'm compelled to write about this film. I've seen some negative publicity for the film and noticed that there was a medium to vote. I have to say, regarding people, you are a fool. The movie was almost perfect for what was supposed to be a magical place for a family movie. There were some errors on grounds of fairness in the relationship between the main characters, but these differences were more creative, and I would not full blown errors. Beyond that the film was brilliant and had a surprisingly pleasant and funny, and I'm funny. The film was L Frank Baum and The Wizard of Oz legend legend credit. I do not think this film is a kind of hope for success was The Wizard of Oz, but was far above and beyond the typical garbage produced in Hollywood these days. I say to a friend, lover, child, mother, father, or whoever, and go see it, it's fun and a few laughs, too. Thank you for reading my article and God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment