Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 2013 English DVDRip [AC3] Torrent Download

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

Good rate 16 Bad rate 4


Seeds 139 Seeds Peers 90 Peers

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage


Download torrent


Description:
A younger and more back Hobbit, Bilbo Baggins, shows an unexpected journey to Lonely Mountain with a vibrant group of dwarves to reclaim his stolen Mountain Home dragon named slipped.
Review:
The best of the best. Pete has crafted a masterpiece. I have to say at the moment, I am not a fan of the new LOTR movies after watching this film. My friends and family always told me that I should follow the previous three films, and now I can not wait to sit down with a bowl of popcorn and witness the magnificent scale and perfect action that The Hobbit: The Unexpected Journey theft All five of my senses. We may be able to count on The Hobbit, as a sense of class. It was just that all good.First, 48fps was just beautiful sharp and clean to the eye. Jackson was a bit of technological wizardry, and it worked perfectly, allowing the viewer to feel like he / she was a spy Bilbos picture frame fireplace or on the rocks and pine looking down on RIVENDELL. It seems far unlikely, but lets just say that I forgot I was watching a movie, and you can experience for yourself what I mean.The performance is great, as well as walking, shooting angles, acting, script, and so on and so much more. Score Howard Shore so smart and no doubt put a smile on your face. The entire film will put a smile on your face. The Hobbit will remind you that you can do great things, no matter how small.


No comments:

Post a Comment