Friday, June 21, 2013

The Tree of Life 2011 Eng.DVD-R.720p Torrent Download

The Tree of Life (2011)

Good rate 15 Bad rate 4


Seeds 127 Seeds Peers 68 Peers

The Tree of Life torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2011
Genre: Drama, Fantasy
Director: Terrence Malick
Starring: Brad Pitt, Sean Penn, Jessica Chastain


Download torrent


Description:
The story of a family in Texas Vaco in 1956. The eldest son witnesses the loss of innocence and fight with their parents conflicting philosophies.
Review:
I dont expect the majority of viewers who agree with me, since it already has a decent rating, but if you're looking for people who hated this movie, so I assume you will probably like it, and I'll save the experience unfortunate I had to go see it.just to reveal my preferences and for your information, I had a lot of artistic offerings from top IMDb's recommendations, but I prefer my more straightforward.Ill fare only fly in the face of protocol now and say that I had no clue what this movie was about. I wanted to leave after 20 minutes, but my boyfriend insisted that endure the end to see what the point was. Other people left in the middle of the film, and there was a lot of nervousness foregåri cinema. For the first time in my life, I dozed off for a few minutes at cinema.There no plot - just a stream of images after two boys through their childhood and also flashback to the creation of art. The cinematography was pretty impressive, but the overall result was oh so boring. I'm sure there was a point, but I just could not be bothered to try to understand it.Apologies for aficionados. I dont mean disparaging about this movie. I just want to save some people from sitting through it, not like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment